Thursday 12 August 2010

MIAMI

So we drove down through Georgia into Florida and down to Miami. I did alot driving which was good. I think we've done about 1,600 miles so in the end it will altogether be about 3,000 miles. Nutty.

Miami is amazing. We are staying in a amazing in complex in Aventura in the North Miami. Its really fancy, there is a valet and a nice pool and all that. Its very weird. 

We ate at this nice  gay bar/restaurant called Magnum on 79th. It was like a cabaret place with a grand piano, but it had the best crab cakes and l'escargot if you like that kind of thing. And the owner was so nice. He was convinced I was a singer, for some mad reason. 

Last night I had the best fish taco's I've ever had at a Mexican place called Lime. It was cheap and seriously good. AND then I went and got Robbie. It was so amazing to drive the car by myself. I was shitting myself but I felt very grown up, going down Biscayne Blvd. He showed me round the studio where he is working and then we took a cruise down Ocean Drive and looked at the pimped out cars, babes and hotels. It was lots of fun. We strolled on the beach and had the most expensive drink ever at Oceans 10. But had a great night!

I'll try and put up some more pictures later.





No comments:

Post a Comment